Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Love Guru

Dear Friends,

I am here to solve your problems of your love affairs or family problems. I am doing this just for my self satisfaction. If any one can live a better life just because of my guidance, then it will be a great pleasure for me. I got this idea from some of my friends like you all. But they have not asked me to do this. But I thought that it would be great if I could help any one for his or her problem either it is your love affair or it is your family problem. You can ask me any thing I assure you for your privacy. You even don’t need to disclose your name, state or any thing just send me your question or problem I will try my best to get it solved. I am not an advocate so won’t ask for money J so don’t worry about any thing just drop an email at thelovguru@gmail.com

I will just post your question and answer for the same on this blog, you just need to check this blog once in a day when you get time.

Don’t post the things which contains any nonsense, nudity or adult content other wise you can be blocked on this blog as well as in google. So keep this in mind.

No comments: